Sales Development Representative - Growth
This last month we have had demo requests from the likes of Apple, Visa, PWC and a number of others. It will be your role to follow up on these leads. Beyond this, you will work closely with our investors (Founders Factory) as we implement new digital demand generation strategies.
We have case studies from the likes of Accenture that are enormously powerful and your role is to get the right people energised about our mission and purpose while qualifying out those who aren’t quite right for us.
The is a hybrid inbound/outbound opportunity with a big dash of digital marketing - for the right person, it has a future career path to almost all parts of the company. Or you might just want to be the prospecting king or queen. We can more than live with that.About You
You are persistent. You're not salesy. You are genuine and you want to help.
- You have experience in building, qualifying and nurturing new accounts
- You realise that your not here to sell but to educate, guide and evaluate if we can work with the prospect
- You utilise industry insights to research & develop accounts, identify key players, generate interest, and initiate dialogue
- You’re methodical and follow up relentlessly
- You find technology easy to pick up
- You are happy to work remote
- You have sales prospecting experience 2 years +
- You have an interest in digital demand generation and want to have input on how we build our campaigns
- Right and wrong matter to you. You want to work for a company with a purpose
- An awesome team of course!
- Fully flexible and remote working
- Annual team get togethers
- Unlimited holidays
- Budget for individual learning and development