Content Marketing Manager
About the Role
Do you look at the world and see injustice? Do you have a passion for diversity, inclusion and the removal of prejudice, in all its forms? If so we would like to hear from you.
The Content Marketing Manager role is crucial to our growth. Our objective is to own the conversation around Diversity and Early Talent in the HR community. We want the Headstart brand to be synonymous with insight and thought leadership around these two very important areas and we want to be a valued, respected and participating member of both communities.
Key responsibilities are:
Produce, curate and manage content in all its forms.
You will research the Diversity and Early Talent landscapes, engaging influencers, writers and practitioners, curating their content, along with other insightful papers, blogs and other content that adds to the agenda's we care about. You will also manage our own content, ensuring that our papers, PR articles and blogs are shared to the relevant audiences.
Work with Growth Marketing to build our presence and credibility across our core channels:
You will engage with our community through the social landscape, engaging in conversations, hosting chats, sharing content and generally embedding yourself and Headstart as a leading member and voice in the community.
Attend and report from conferences
You will attend conferences, ideally earning a place as a trusted blogger to report on the conference and generate social activity that grows the Headstart reputation and brand.
Measures of Success:
Measures of success for this role will include:
- Generating conversation
- Increase in inbound leads via the community
- Increase in organic traffic to the Headstart website
- Awards - working with our clients to submit awards proposals
- Top lists for technology, influencers and blogs
- Increase in engagement across our social and growth platforms
Who are you?
You will be an experienced content marketer, with a proven background and capability in creating communities of interest and building brands through engaging content and interaction on social media.
You will also understand content and the art of content curation, having demonstrable proof of building thought leadership and measurable engagement through content management and distribution.
- You have experience in copywriting, content strategy and development of tone of voice
- You are passionate about tackling a lack of diversity in the workplace and have a full understanding of the issues, with your finger on the pulse in this area.
- You have a strong understanding of data analytics and methods of evaluating the effectiveness of content
- You have excellent influencing skills to work with a variety of clients and internal stakeholders
- You should have excellent verbal and written communication skills (inc. public speaking)
- Ability to work remotely
To succeed you will need to love the ambiguity and energy of a start up environment. A proven self starter with bags of self motivation, your natural, informal and inquisitive style will mean growing our community will come as second nature to you.
- An awesome team of course!
- Fully flexible and remote working
- Annual team get togethers
- Unlimited holidays
- Budget for individual learning and development